Help with zelda ocarina of time rom

Status
Not open for further replies.

enzospiky

I have the rom of zelda ocarina of time,I have a project 64 emulator and a project 1964 which is good two,but the problems is that i'm in the world of goron city so i could go and get the third medallion,I'm with the older zelda,and When I go to goron city There is only one goron rolling around,I bombed him and he was talking to me that his name was the same as mine and everything,but he never gave me the goron tunic and he never open the door of darunia's room so i could go and move the satute and go to fire temple and get the third medallion,I did everything fine,but i don't know what is the problem,I don't know if the problem is the rom or if I did something wrong.I know that I can't talk about getting roms,but if the Problem is with the rom Please e-mail me : Angelguy20@hotmail.com

,Beacuse I have like three of the same rom(one in english,spanish and french),But they don't work,please maybe it happen to you to,but if you were ok with it help because for me Zelda ocarina of time is one of my favorites and i want to finish it.Thanks!!

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
It's been over three years since I played the game but I remember that there was something else I had to do there before I could move on.

Try one of the guides from the link I gave you to see what is wrong.

enzospiky

I was looking for it,but I see that everything I did was fine,I don't know if the prblem is with the rom,or maybe i have to do something else that gamefaq's walkthrought don't tell.

belmont

You should go to the lost woods.Try one of the faqs to learn how to get there,I don't remember.
There you will find Sara.She will teach you a new song for your Ocarina.
Go outside of the elder's house in Goron City,play the song and the door will open!!

Mourgos

He's way past that point.I remember having the same situation myself on the actual cartridge but I don't remember what you had to do...
If you've checked the guide and you've done everything till that point,the problem must be the rom,but it is highly impossible this to be the problem.

no_one

hey have u used cheats or anything like to get the equipment because if u have the rolling goron doesent open the doors, it happend to me and i had to start all over again

Tomtaru

hitokiri battousai
Butters said:
Don't bump old threads.
maby he just wanted to answer.....

DramaQueen

i need help with my zelda ocarina of time rom, it keeps freezing at the stage where i play the song of storms to the guy in the windmill when the water in the well starts going down it freezes. Can anone help me

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
i need help with my zelda ocarina of time rom, it keeps freezing at the stage where i play the song of storms to the guy in the windmill when the water in the well starts going down it freezes. Can anone help me

I would suggest trying a different graphics plugin, or you should see if you could get a different rom version. What emulator are you trying to run it on? If your current doesn't work, see if they have updated it or try a different N64 emulator.

CeezaFly

I need help with Zelda Ocarina of Time rom. I'm at the fire temple as adult link and i have reached the room where i get the Megaton hammer. but i cant get around the narrow staircase using my keyboard. anyone have any tips for me?

Mupen64 Man

Big fan of Mupen64
Staff member
That part was also difficult for me, It just takes a little bit of practice. But, you could try lowering the Range by like 20% and see if that helps. :)

kiababy

I need some help i can't seem to get my zelda Ocarina of time Rom to work i have the project64 emulator but i cant get it to work please send me a msg to let me know what i am doing wrong

Status
Not open for further replies.