Name of a game

Pigpen

Hey, I was wondering if anyone knows of a site that has pictures of games. Here is my problem, I am a college student hours away from home, and don't remember the name of the game that I have. It is a racing game, and I think it is called supercar or something like that(I'm probably way off). The game is pretty simple, but for some reason I got an urge to play it. All I can remember is that you need to buy things in the game, like a new car when you get money, and computers or something in the cars. If you hit the wall too much you lose(there is a damage bar, which you also need to spend money on to fill at the end of the race. I think you need to buy gas, tires, damage, and I think a 4th something or other after every race. If anyone knows what I'm talking about or can direct me to a site I would appreciate it.

SOAD

its hard to find rom site for 3D games eg:gamecube roms you would have to search the web for hours before you find anything close to roms. Then again if this is a rom for snes,nes etc etc it will be VERY easy to find roms if you want a rom site for snes and nes with pictures: LINK REMOVED it has almost every mod for ever system :D

onewecallgod

he's not looking for roms, he's looking for the name of the game. btw SOAD, READ THE RULES!

Zach

frosted

I would have to agree... RC Pro AM Racing sounds like it to me... lovely little game that one too. Now who made this game again... Im sure it was either squaresoft or maybe rare... I cant remember. :)

SOAD

Originally posted by onewecallgod@May 30 2004, 07:57 PM
he's not looking for roms, he's looking for the name of the game. btw SOAD, READ THE RULES!
:D :D :D cant argue with the truth :D :D :D

Pigpen

Thanks everyone for your help. It's definetly not RC Pro Am, but thats an awesome game, I forgot about that one. Super Sprint doesn't look like it, but the link you had didn't work for me, so the one I found by searching was for atari, not quite it. Anyways, thanks for the help, if I find it I'll let you guys know.

frosted

ok man, here some quick and easy questions for you.....

1. What type of cars were they?

2. Was it an American / European or Japanese release?

3. Any outstanding features you remember more than most?

4. Can you remember who made / published the game?

Frost

bison328

Well, don't be so serious about the name of your ROMs, that's nothing.
What is the most important is whether it has fun or not, right?

I once have had 900 nintendo ROMs
Every time I played it, it brought me different kinds of fun, y'know?
But I don't know actually the name of it.

Just like frosted said, why you need to consider the name of CAR,
It's OK if it could function well (Sorry, if I misunderstand your meaning,
please notify me... :p )

frosted

My last post is intended to help him think about the game it was.... maybe help us in finding it for him... another couple of questions would be what was the view of the car like? behind angled, birs eye view, isometrc or sideways etc....