how to play old games on nintendo wii??

yimmortal

ok, this is probably addressed on here somewhere.. but.. i have lots of the old nintendo games on my hard drive, roms.. is there a way to burn these onto a disc, or the sd card so i can play them on the wii ?? i'm sure this is simple, but i just can't figure it out myself, so help

names of specific programs that will help or direct links would be awesome!!

thanks

mike

yimmortal@aol.com

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
There are already two game floating on the net, but fortunately they are encrypted, so there's no way you can play them ATM.
Nintendo deserves to make some money on this great service. I will buy some of them myself soon.

belmont

This service kind of sucks...

The prices are very high and most of the games have been re-released recently in very good collections with many other games and very cheap.

For example Sonic costs aboyt 8 euro when the Sonic Collection for GC that has all Mega Drive Sonic games costs only 30.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
This service kind of sucks...

The prices are very high and most of the games have been re-released recently in very good collections with many other games and very cheap.

For example Sonic costs aboyt 8 euro when the Sonic Collection for GC that has all Mega Drive Sonic games costs only 30.

This is true, but soon you will be able to exchange your stars for Wii points. I have about 15000-17000 stars left, so enough to download for me ;)