Here to learn

Edgesilhouette

I have been looking around the net for a forum that seems to have many people, as well as educated people in it. I wish it learn much more about emulators, roms etc. I have a good know how about computers but when it comes to roms, i have played games on them but thats about it. All i ask is a starting place where i can read to my hearts content about all of this. After reading i want to really dig into it all. If anyone knows any sites or info that could help me get started i would be thankful.

BTW Hello all

montpics

Welcome to this forum, as usual. :)

For your question, I'll leave to other people who may have a better answer. :cool:

Edgesilhouette

I have learned a bit about hexadecemial and tile layer. I understand a tiny bit more about roms/ and emulators. Ethier way im starting on NES games because i know they are the easier to learn.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Sounds like you already know more than most people in this forum... And NES is a great place to start!

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
EasyEmu is a good place to start. Do not hesitate to ask anything here. Since you already have good computer knowledge, teaching you something shouldn't be too hard ;)