• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

Mame 0.111

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Mame 0.111 is out... Along with Mame32 and more important Mame32 FX... And most lickely the dat files also?

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Yape... Meka and Mame Classic has been updated... I got news from emulation64... Its a rather bad site, but always have latest emu news.

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Mame32 K is DEAD. Has been for last 4 years! And I think it does add something... Speed... something alot of people would approve of!

montpics

However, it is the only MAME variants that may support netplay. :rolleyes:

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
... Kawaks also supports netplay as far as I know. I doent know Mame32 K... and wil never! That shit is old! And FastMame also has its advantages!

Epsi

Zoo Keeper
Ignore rest of thread please. Mame cheat.dat file has been updated to 0.111