problem with pc game

Game Lover

when i try to play it, it says "re1 only able to run when win98" what does this mean and how can i solve this problem?

Jale

Use the compatibility feature on Windows XP. Look for the game executable (.exe), right click on it and select Windows 98 / Windows ME. I warn you that this feature won't work 100%.

Jale

But have you tried at least?

Another way is to get update patches from the game's website. By the way, what game are we talking about?

Game Lover

please dont laugh but its the resident evil 1 from 1996. I LOVE resident evil and i'd looked in every corner of every market in 2000 but I didn't find this lovingly game anywhere, so now when i had the chance, i didn't hesitate and immediately downloaded it:)

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Why would we laugh, resident evil 1 is the best resident evil of all time, It made the evolution of Zombie games so yeah, resident evil one kicks ass, and actually, it's the only one which made me jump :msn_shy: XD

Last edited:

Game Lover

cool! no, i didn't mess alot with it yet. I'm having bio, che, and english tests soon. So I'm paying more attention there, but I want some solid suggestions already so that I dont have to search for them when I need them:confused:

montpics

Why would we laugh, resident evil 1 is the best resident evil of all time, It made the evolution of Zombie games so yeah, resident evil one kicks ass, and actually, it's the only one which made me jump :msn_shy: XD
Hate me now since I prefer RE2 more than RE1. :p

Note :
Game Lover said:
when i try to play it, it says "re1 only able to run when win98" what does this mean and how can i solve this problem?
The only way (which is simpler) is install Windows 98 as I do with two-four OS'es in one PC. :)

On second thought, you just posted it in the wrong place! :eek:

Game Lover

lol^ where should have i posted it my lord?:)

I dont want my comp to have more than one window, it'll be too bright during the day!

Game Lover

ok, I'll be your servant till you dont give me an order!:D

back to topic. that game's really messed up! strange errors are appearing.:(

ThunderStrike

Why don't you install the game in the setup ( windows 95 ) right click compatibility mode. then put the main game. in windows 95 to play the game.

Last edited: