how do i get rid of advertisments on this site?

Status
Not open for further replies.

NateMan

On this site is advertisement links that are underlined in green i would like to know how to get rid of them. or is it possible for the people who own this site to take this off because those links are annoying. But if theirs a way to get rid of them please let me know.
thanks in advance.

NateMan

its not doing what i want it to do. I don't think this work for the site theirs these certain words that are underlined twice in green on the site and thats what im trying to get rid of. Thats what i need help with so if anybody knows anything it would help me out alot, and butters thanks for trying.

mhl12

i dont really think EZ has ads.. does it? mind showing us a screenshot?

mhl12

*sigh*

please read the rules. The EDIT button is there for a reason. Don't double or triple post. We're not here 24/7 as we all have a life.

just press the prt scr on your keyboard and past the image in MSpaint and save it as a jpg and upload it imageshack or something.

NateMan

*sigh*

please read the rules. The EDIT button is there for a reason. Don't double or triple post. We're not here 24/7 as we all have a life.

just press the prt scr on your keyboard and past the image in MSpaint and save it as a jpg and upload it imageshack or something.

I wasnt trying to triple post i just thought something was going wrong with the reply thing
so thats why i had 3 posts. what is image shack? i dont even know what that is.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
As you may or may not know hosting a website on a dedicated server is not cheap and the money has to come from somewhere.

Keeping both the banners and the green links on the main site helps pay the bills that keep the site alive and ensures that you won't have to endure such banners or links at the forum.

If you do like the site and wish to see it stay alive please do not remove the ads.

Status
Not open for further replies.