how do i fix xenogear problem

neobldfire

i dont know why it frezzes. im up to the part where Fei is a kid playing with a ball and the light is shining on him and then it frezzes. how do i fix this problem please someone help me.

LongWay

I'm getting the same Problem it's a .MDF file runs perfectly fine and it happens right after the ball part the FPS doesnt freeze up it just doesnt go anywhere i don't understand at all.

montpics

Tips :
Use other emulators back and forth to continue your game progress.

Recommended emulators for Xenogears (in which I played it and finish it) :
1. Connectix Virtual Game Station/Emurayden
2. ePSXe/PSXeven

HimuraBR

I had a half similar problem using CVGS, but it's doesn't freeze in my case, its just appear to read the CD and hangs the emulation for a few moments to reload the image in the screen with the ball.

My only problem with this one is the freeze on the first battle against Deus, but I heard its happens with all emulators. You just have to =pray= for Deus not use the Starry Night attack.

montpics

Oh, that one. I beat Deus using save/load state method with ePSXe. True, better hope Deus won't use Starry Night attack. ;)

HimuraBR

Yeah, its a good way to pass using save state. :)

I most play on CVGS (I just hate that this one doesn't have save state) and when I tried to find a solution for this problem, I saw a page that said you have to restart the emulator 36 times :confused: in the last time, Deus can use the attack, but it won't freeze the game... well, I don't know if its true, but the last time I played this one, he used the attack and the game didn't freeze...

well, pure luck... :D

montpics

But that method will definitely let the gamers feel frustrated unless they have enough patience. Well, I don't. One or two battles on the same guy will be enough for me. :rolleyes:

HimuraBR

Yeah....

The same deal with me.... I was lucky enough the last time I played.... If I had to battle 36 times, I surely would play another one...

I'm only frustrated to not have a PS2... I wish to play Xenosaga series... :(