Trouble Playing Chrono Cross

Aqib

Hey, Me again lol

This time I'm having an issue playing Chrono Cross on the Playstation Emulator ePSXe 1.6

I'm using Petes DX6 D3D 1.75 plugin, and I know my computer can play the game because I've played Final Fantasy 7/8/9 without any computer/hardware troubles.

The issue I'm getting with Chrono Cross is that the game loads up just fine, I get to the title screen and press start, I press New game and then it asks if I want to use the vibration function, I say no and after that it just hangs on a black screen....nothing going on.....

Its been like that while I'm writing this lol...almost half an hour.....any idea what I should do to fix this issue?.....I'm playing it off of a .IMG file....which is just like an ISO file.....I made ISOs of my CDs so they play smoothly when I'm playing on the emulator.

Help.
Thanks,
Aqib

montpics

Make a shortcut on ePSXe.exe and click on properties of that shortcut. Type -noauto in 'Target' just after epsxe.exe.

Example :
*\epsxe.exe" -noauto under 'Target'.

Alternatively, you can use ePSXe 1.5.2 (perhaps)/PSXeven/others to run the game without the hassle. :cool:

Aqib

Thanks a million montpics. Appreciate the quick support. =)
This solved the problem.

Luc23

Hey montpic thanks for the help man, i was having the same problem, but i have another....now that black screen is past, but now the song and the game are MAAAAAAADDDDD slow, that song look like ``manbo`` please help...how can we make stay in a normal speed.?????? :(

edit: i tried the 1.52 version but its slow as F....

Last edited:

Zach

Knock it off. If someone can help you, they will reply when they see the message. If you don't have patience, don't expect to get much help, especially if you keep acting like that.

Luc23

Knock it off. If someone can help you, they will reply when they see the message. If you don't have patience, don't expect to get much help, especially if you keep acting like that.

Thats qhat im talking about, people need to be harsh or ask for things that arent alowed to someone came here and help, or any of you guys has a playstation working? bunch of greddy motherfuckers fuck all yall and this lame ass site you bunch of bitches!!!!! :fuckyou:

Leerz

Pinoy Ako!
lol what a great ban, saw the post earlier, I was gonna ask a few questions which may give hints about his problems but I saw his kiddish post so I simply reported it.
ha! poor guy. someboy teach him some manners

DarkSide

lol what a wimp. :p i was having this problem too but i dont have a clue of whats the problem is, i saw on another boards as well people complaining that on the world map the speed is normal, then when you enter on ``opassa beach`` for example, the game and the song gets real slow, i tried all options possible, i just give up on trying.