MAME .90 killer instinct problems

donshizzle

ok i have everything in place and i am still getting the
kinst : kinst NOT FOUND
SHA1(a37a2c5e52ea936a715210d237874dd573bb002f)
What do i do?
i have these
u10-l1 ........ 512 KB
u11-l1 ........ 512 KB
u12-l1 ........ 512 KB
u13-l1 ........ 512 KB
u33-l1 ........ 512 KB
u34-l1 ........ 512 KB
u35-l1 ........ 512 KB
u36-l1 ........ 512 KB
u98-l15d ...... 512 KB
kinst.chd ..... 91.1 MB
Plz help me out

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Do as Robert said and put the other files in a zip called kinst.zip in your ROMs folder (not in the kinst directory!).

speedy3280

Please can you help me i can get killer instinct to work on mame32 but when i try to do an ultra combo with jago it doesnt work can anybody help me please thanks

Last edited:

Jale

@ alcoatjez: I've all my files into my roms/kinst directory and works with no problems.

@ speedy3280: Are you sure you're using the right combo? I've never had any problem with it.

speedy3280

I know how to do the ultra combo with him i ve done it a few times now but sometimes it does nt work please could you tell me when you first load the game up do you get an error message saying this game might not run properly.
Ive put the kinst zip into the roms folder and also put the kinst.chd file into a new folder and renamed in kinst and i have put that in the roms folder aswell

have i done it right or wrong

thanks for replying

Last edited:

speedy3280

I have all the files for killer instinct they are in a zipped folder named kinst
and the kinst chd file is in a normal folder also named kinst and i have put them both in the roms folder now when i try to load it up it says the game might not run correctly im i doing it wrong

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
No, you're not. This is just a warning from the MAME devs that the emulation is still not 100% correct. It is playable just fine, so don't worry about that :)