Help with these files!!! PSX ISO

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Hi i downloaded the Csotn ISO which were divided into ten files

Part01.rar and so on until Part10.rar , and i want to play it with ePSXe, so how can i make a .ISO file out of these files?

Okay so i want to use Daemon tools as well but it says Kernel Debuger must be deactivated and i need at list Windows 2000 with SPTD 1.28 or higher , but i am using Windows XP SP2 , It's initalization 0 error says the program.

Many thanks in advance.

mhl12

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
Hi i downloaded the Csotn ISO which were divided into ten files

Part01.rar and so on until Part10.rar , and i want to play it with ePSXe, so how can i make a .ISO file out of these files?

Okay so i want to use Daemon tools as well but it says Kernel Debuger must be deactivated and i need at list Windows 2000 with SPTD 1.28 or higher , but i am using Windows XP SP2 , It's initalization 0 error says the program.

Many thanks in advance.
Hmm, well although this won't do anything about your Daemon Tools error (I didn't recieve that error, but I'm running the same OS as you so I'm not sure why...), but the game will run perfectly with just using Run ISO. Oh, and as a quick note, unless your computer is rather good, try to avoid playing this game fullscreen. It lags. A LOT.

Hope that helps in some way.:)

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Hmm, well although this won't do anything about your Daemon Tools error (I didn't recieve that error, but I'm running the same OS as you so I'm not sure why...), but the game will run perfectly with just using Run ISO. Oh, and as a quick note, unless your computer is rather good, try to avoid playing this game fullscreen. It lags. A LOT.

Hope that helps in some way.:)

He knows how to play ISO's,
He just needed help unzipping teh .RAR file.

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
He knows how to play ISO's,
He just needed help unzipping teh .RAR file.
I know, but since he wanted to mount the ISO, I just felt like pointing out that it will still run perfectly as an ISO. Not all games do. (i.e Street Fighter EX 2 Plus has a sound error if it is run as an ISO, but ther error isn't there if you mount it) :happy:

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Many thanks people, i am really safe now that i can play with direct RUN ISO with ePSXe , many thanks.

Last edited by a moderator: