Final Fantasy 7: the movie

Zidane

Social Hazzard
comments or questions about the upcoming movie Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children

nesman

i heard of it back in the summer. is it going to be in english? if not i can settle for subtitles

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
I'd rather see it subtitled than dubbed. I just hope it's just as good as "Spirits Within".

belmont

I didn't like The Spirits Within.
However FF7 has the perfect character background in order to make a perfect anime movie.
I think that it will be released everywhere due to the game's reputation.

nesman

it took me a long time to master the game. i loved FF7.hey anyone got Knights of the Round in that game?

i cant wait for the movie

belmont

Knights of the round rule.You can connect it with other materia and be totally unbeatable !!!
FF7 is my favourite game

M.H.A.Q.S.

FF7: Advent children is going to be great. I saw some trailers and the DVD version trailer at the official site may enforce you to watch out for this movie.

You can go to ff7ac.net to find the latest news and content. There are other sites too but i like this one.

GHDpro

Administrator
Staff member
Originally posted by belmont@May 7 2004, 08:34 PM
Knights of the round rule.You can connect it with other materia and be totally unbeatable !!!
FF7 is my favourite game
Like "Mime"... :)
(KotR = 65,000 HP damage, Mime = repeat again)

Guitar Gamer

Of course *laughs insanely*

That's exactly how I beat the game. :D Far too easy... but amusing none the less.

As for Advent Children, I'm quite excited. I hope its better then FFSW though - that movie was lacking something... which I can't quite put my finger on (not bad entirely though). But for now I'll sit tight and wait for Summer. :)

Trailers were done nicely I must add.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
with taking information of final fantasy 7 the game there is an extremely high standard of expectation for the movie which is highly hoped by what appears to be many.

if any one could get info on trailers and release dates in japan europe and america
much appreciated,

as to other conversations i respond to responses on this topic,
vincent will be a expected to be a well returning character
aeris is probably the most forgotten or unliked character, personally i dont know why maybe its because competing against tifa's physique, and shall i add, over sized upper half
sephiroth or what is rumored, more expected to be his clones left by hojo
would be the most praised and remembered in the list of returning characters
as for the ultimate game summons- in opinion of course are
bahamut zero terra flare, neo-bahamut giga flare, and odins gunge lance
oh and mister kor is best, wrong its phoenix, mixed to final strike, thats when your near unbeatable. take note it takes all effort and materia to make your characters strong, not a single cheap attack of an overkill stature.
^_^ peace out chibi will

demikain

I'm looking forward to it. I've seen a picture of Vincent, so it looks like he's in it. He's my favourite character in that game ^_^

Zidane

Social Hazzard
Well undisputedley they would start with FF7 for it is not only the most popular final fantasy game, it is also the most well developed, they should proceed to the other in a mass orgy (not meant sexually) of all final fantasy games in sucsession to create a greater veiwing atmosphere then that of what Final Fantasy 7: Advent Children has already become.

Of course this is only speculation. n.n

fiddlefox

to be honest, i've never played FF7, yea, i guess i missed out, can some one give me a run down on what happened?

Splize

They blow up something they try to blow up another thing something happenes that jackass kills me....me never plays it again....end of story

Bizzaro-Freak

Thre only thing I need to know about this movie is the release date, then I'm happy.

Zidane

Social Hazzard
BTW there is a final fantasy D&D split/combined fan 8-bit cartoon you guys should check out

its on www.nuklearpower.com

(too lazy to link it) :p

TiredBoy

I think they're creating Advent Children (as a FF7 sequel, that is) mostly because of its renown (negative or positive, regardless of how you look at it). Asia pretty much had a large FF fanbase while it was still on the NES and SNES, but 7 was the one that really showed the rest of the world how much console RPGs (particulary for the then-new 32-bits) had developed, not so much for its level of development, since that's objective.

Personally, I think the characters look a little like Asian Caucasian wannabes (my apologies to Asians - no offense), but I guess I can live with that.