This needs explanation...

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Thread in question:
http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?t=7728&page=2

Editing closed threads is for newbie Super Mods.

This explanation is for Butters only.Just noticed..Happy-B-day Butters !
I suggested closing that thread since any smart mod would smell the flaming in the air...and would close a thread that gives no results.
And that brings me back to being a suckup (actually just noticing a guy with a brain)....Lefteris_D DID CLOSE that thread as it should've been.

For teh rest...editing a thread closed by your admin just to add a lame reply and leave no opening for a response is a shame and shows nothing but lack of respect for anyone on this board.And you got ***** big time...

Rules apply to ALL of you not only n00bs.

Last edited:

cloud4004

Thread in question:
http://forums.emulator-zone.com/showthread.php?t=7728&page=2

Editing closed threads is for newbie Super Mods.

This explanation is for Butters only.Just noticed..Happy-B-day Butters !
I suggested closing that thread since any smart mod would smell the flaming in the air...and would close a thread that gives no results.
And that brings me back to being a suckup (actually just noticing a guy with a brain)....Lefteris_D DID CLOSE that thread as it should've been.

For teh rest...editing a thread closed by your admin just to add a lame reply and leave no opening for a response is a shame and shows nothing but lack of respect for anyone on this board.And you got ***** big time...

:confused:

No... Really, I agree with Vamp here.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member

I just logged in and noticed that. Trust me, it will NOT be repeated.

**moved to feedback**