HOW DO YOU USE PS2 EMULATOR!?

Jale

lol, I though you said "fag" instead of "faq" :laugh:

Yeah, wait for like 4 years before you can see a very playable PS2 emulator or buy the console. It's cheaper now.

mhl12

actually, if you visit the pcsx2 website, it seems that they've made some substantial progress particularly for FFX. If you have a dual core cpu and lots of ram with a decent graphics card, the some games are at least playable.. slow but playable.

SirAuron

Well, seeing as Final Fantasy 10 is almost playable at reasonable speeds, PS2 emulatoin is coming along nicely with the PCSX2 emulator. All you need now is a really powerful PC to play it. Id stil reccomend buying the actual console as the cost of a new spec PC exceeds that of a PS2:D

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
actually, if you visit the pcsx2 website, it seems that they've made some substantial progress particularly for FFX. If you have a dual core cpu and lots of ram with a decent graphics card, the some games are at least playable.. slow but playable.

They have made substancial progress on quite a few games actually.
I'm not saying it wont work I was just letting him know
it's nothing like a ZSNES or even the psx.
If it didn't work at all i wouldn't have given the boy a link Lol.

SAOverclocker

Well, seeing as Final Fantasy 10 is almost playable at reasonable speeds, PS2 emulatoin is coming along nicely with the PCSX2 emulator. All you need now is a really powerful PC to play it. Id stil reccomend buying the actual console as the cost of a new spec PC exceeds that of a PS2:D

Be that as it may, a better CPU w/ mobo, more RAM, & a better vid card would not just increase your ability to run the emulator well, but also regular computer games & apps.

Death

there is burnable sets somewhere out there to play NES,SNES and Sega on Ps2's not sure if thats what ur looking for

ouch123

That Guy Nobody Knows...
?
I thought that PCSX2 was doing very well. I remember reading that it is possible to get 170 FPS on Final Fantasy X or something like that, and around 60 or higher usually on other games, but I don't know what the average FPS should be on a PS2 (I assumed 60 FPS, perhaps I was wrong?) :biglaugh:
But seriously...I do think it is 60 FPS, isn't it?