Game Display Size Is Too Small...

Kaiser Soze

Alright guys, I have another newbie question. When I emulate a game on ZSNES, snes9x (the newer one with diagnol config control that i found last night), the video is small. I mean, the window which contains the game is small. About the size of a peice of square bread. My question is, how can I resize the game display without losing game graphics/picture quality? I have tried the display settings within each emulator but the only difference that comes about when I make a change is the "stretch" mode, and that maks the game display cover the whole monitor screen but the game graphics get real crappy. It looks like a 8bit game. My display resolution is set at 1024x768 True Color, and my comp is a HP 753n that has 80 gig hardrive, 512 mb of ram, 2.53 ghz for speed, 64 mb DDR SDRAM, and a d burner. I have a 17 inch NEC MultiSync 97F flat screen monitor (glass), so i would really want to get the game display to fit the screen without any graphic degradation if at all possible. Is there a plug in that I need or some sort of codec? Any help is greatly appreciated.