DeSmuME

zerro

I downloaded this program but I can´t open a game. I click file-open and then select a game but it wont open it. Can someone help me ? What should I do ?

zerro

Great. I downloaded Yugioh nightmare troubadour for nothing. So there is no way I can play this game :msn_confu

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
PSP no... DS is improving but still that is also a No. Have you tried VBA its the best GBA emu. If you want to play handheld games stick with that as Alexander said

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
DesMume is a great emu, get the unofficial version at www.desmume.com which has improved some fps ,it's not much only 4 but when you play the game ,i mean when i play Super Princess Peach i can see the difference.
Also check the compatibility roms at www.desmume.com , you will enjoy NDS emulation a LOT, just like me :)

You are wrong guys , Desmume (at least the unofficial version that i use works great and has a faster response then the official version) you CAN PLAY NDS ROMS a lot of them at playable speed.

I am playing Super princess peach right now and it works fine with a few gfx errors at the start of the stage, but still in great great condition, i can't wait other versions of this emu to come out and i hope they increase the speed even more.

Last edited: