Is a .rar file a Compressed file which could contain a PSX game?

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Hello, I'm aware than an .rar file is a compressed archive file, but I am currently downloading Jade Cocoon for PSX and the file is an rar file, will I be able to use this on the emulator or not?

Any other file types for this game are scarce, I hope there is a way of getting this file running coz I know that within the file should be a compatible file of some sort, yes?

Thanks!

Crazy!

Last edited:

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Hiya, yeah I've got WINRAR, I knew that it would include the compatible file, thanks for answering! :)

Crazy!

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Hi, yeah i could have done, sorry, but just to let you guys know that I had two concerns and making sure someone looked at both, I seperated the concerns, I will stop this!

thanks again!

Crazy!

Crazy!

Road Runner!
Lol, haha ok mate! See yah later, I've gotta do some really BORING stuff now, it shouldn't take long though! Bye now...:D

Crazy!

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Dude dont beat yourself up about it. He was just giving advice to you as both your problems will be helped at the same time instead of maybe one getting overlooked and also posting two topics about almost the same thing might get some MODS on to you about that.

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Well you made it seem like you thought you did something that was bad or wrong... beating yourself up is just a figure of speech i dont mean it litterally Lol:D x