Emulators ON the XBox (recommendations)

J8son

I've been going through the list of which emulators I should FTP to my XBox and I've got to say It's a little overwhelming. It appears that just about every system has 2-3 emulators available.

Could someone recommend what is widely believed to be the best emulator for each of the following systems on the XBox:

1) Nintendo

2) Super Nintendo

3) Sega Genesis

My main goal it an emulator that is A) the most compatible/easy to use when run on the XBox and B) reproduce the original console experience the best.

I very experience emulating on the PC but when it comes to a soft modded XBox then that's a whole new ball game.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
I've been going through the list of which emulators I should FTP to my XBox and I've got to say It's a little overwhelming. It appears that just about every system has 2-3 emulators available.

Could someone recommend what is widely believed to be the best emulator for each of the following systems on the XBox:

1) Nintendo

2) Super Nintendo

3) Sega Genesis

Those systems are being emulated very well on PS2 which is a 300Mhz processor, imagine in XBox that is more then 700Mhz processor, just pick one of your choice , it will run perfectly in XBOX.