Kids Get Knocked Up On Bus

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Yeah, you read that correctly, a bus flips over in Columbus, Ohio. View the video below, unless you have 56K.

Bus Flips Over

Zach

LOL !!!

And this is the best part.

a car almost runs the bus off the road, and the BUS DRIVER faces a fine, oh my fucking god, that poor innocent car !

Only in America.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Yeah, that makes the least sense ever.

"Well a car almost ran this bus off the road, it then flipped over. Must have been the bus drivers fault, dirty whore! Fine her ass! She endangered those poor children's lives!"

donkeyknob

one of the funniest things i seen in a long time. that reporter whore added to the humour

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Yeah, I hate all of the reporters here. Especially her.

TGS

I thought knocked up was a term for getting pregnant?

hitmonlee

Originally posted by TGS@Oct 19 2003, 06:29 PM
I thought knocked up was a term for getting pregnant?
yeah

the content of the thread is an anti-climax to the title

TGS

What?

Zach

1 entry found for knocked up.

knocked up

( P ) knocked up: log in for this definition of knocked up and other entries in Webster's Millennium™ Dictionary of English, available only to Dictionary.com Premium members.

What the fuck ? They have dirty pictures to go with this definition or what ? lol

The Hedgehog

J

Jet Set Willy

It doesn't have to be out of wedlock or any other qualifying circumstance. It certainly doesn't have to be on IRC. That entry writers needs to be shot.

Jay

Sly Little Devil
I tried to recommend the definition for deletion but it asked for my email. I'm so not typing it in there. I think we just need to recommend the site for deletion.

J

Jet Set Willy

I don't think I've ever seen an entry which doesn't say "P.S. Marked for deletion".

hitmonlee

i added my own
it should be up in the next 24 hours
rate it