Hi im new...

Taipan

hey im new to this site and kinda new to emulators...i used to have GB emulaters back in 2000 and pokemon hahaha loved them RPG's...anyways i am going to format my laptop and put Win 98SE on it so i can play some old games i got i.e Relentless and LBA2...i am also going to load a hole heap of emulators onto it as i just brought a 4 x Playstation PS1 PS2 to PC USB Controller Converter off ebay and cable to hook my laptop up to TV..

i want to run....XBOX, PS2, PS, N64....and all b4 that...which ones are the best and would my laptop be good to run them...it has 10GB hard drive(i would have most the Roms on DVD's n CD's) 256Mb of ram, Pentium 3 processor, DVD player and Win XP but i am thinkin of down grading to 98SE

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Well firstly let me say Welcome! Next i should tell you that while it is Very possible for you to play Psx and N64 games Xbox and Ps2 emulation is usless, as neither on of them can play very mant commercial games and the playable games that are out there run very very slow and laggy even for todays computers. Your probably lookin at a good couple years before we see anything good coming from Ps2, Xbox and GC emulation. But as i said Psx and N64 is very possible ePSXe (psx) is amonge one of the best emus as well as Project64 (N64). You can download them at the main site Here. Again Welcome to EZ!!

Taipan

hey man cheers for that...well its a good thing i got a PS2 and well Xbox meh never liked them much anyways....will Win98 SE be alright to play N64 n PSX

cheers, ad

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
It should be alright. i believe minimum sys. requirements are Win 95 i dont know why you would want to downgrade though.

Taipan

i want to down grade cos i got a few games that do not work on XP and cos i am not using the laptop for anything else...cept music

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
i want to down grade cos i got a few games that do not work on XP and cos i am not using the laptop for anything else...cept music
WHY ?

untitledoz8.jpg

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
This works for very few of my old games, V. Most of them need Dosbox or an interpreter.
I know.Just trying to give an alternative to installing an inferior OS. ;)