Im making a game here are a few Screens

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
titleez9.jpg

Title Shot

startrw9.jpg

First Scene.

seedsjm3.jpg

Talkin with his old man about... Plants?? youll find out later if i ever finish it and if you ever play it.

battleuw2.jpg

Oh no this ASS just attacked the Knight and his son BASTARD!!! DIE!!!

Ok well neway yeh... Its called Legend of Lore. Basically its about this kid named Lance...i know lance isnt the toughest name but it was late i was tired oh well.... Newho Lance is the son of a night who kinda sorta had a sexual relations with an Elf and thats how Lance came to be. So the game starts with lance and his father in a forest scene and lance doesnt know why he is there. His father begins to explain to him the importance of this seed when... Dun Dun DUNNNN!!!!! They get attacked by a wizzard. Lance manages to get away but after beating the poor poor wizzard almost to death he casts 1 last spell and BLOW lances father to kingdome come. andway so now lace is wandering around a forest when an evil witch notices him and takes him in as his own. He grows up with her and thinks of her as a morther (even though she is evil and most likely has a plan for him to do some no good or die.) But one day around the age of 18 Lance starts having weird dreams about the plant... and elfs.... Hrmm... So he stes out and embarks on a quest to figure out what his father was trying to tell him.... Eh thats all im telling for now stay tuned!:D

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Way to go man, beatiful graphics just like a SNES rpg,if you ever finish it i want to play it.

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Haha I ditched teh project like 3 weeks into making it
but after reading this I guess I will get back to work on it heh. ;)

JoshM22

Are you going to make this game available to people on this board?