Ez's Psx pic...

Status
Not open for further replies.

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
HAHA i know you all have seen it. I was just lookin around the main page clickin on random things when this appeared on my screen.

playstationsh7.jpg

Come on Lefteris cant you get a CLEAN looking pic of a Psx up? HAHA Lol It looks soo dirty...

(Just a joke so no one take offence hahaha) you know you wanna laugh!:p :p

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I guess you'll be banned now.

Man...the pic is cool...it matches the layout.
You can even find it with Google.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
:p Did i just accidently start a trend of posting Ps1 pics HAHA Lol
That's the least we could do before getting you banned. j/k

Really...No trend.
Just cheering you up.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I was joking the whole time.Lighten up the atmosphere.

But "banned" is your little name now.
At least till Lefty sees this thread.
heh...more jokes man....He won't ban you...you hope. :D

I'm almost positive the pic won't change.
Talked about changing stuff before you joined and the main site's layout won't change man.That's why I made the jokes in the first place.

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Haha dude i was joking to didnt you see my little

Lol ahaha Jk

I knew you were just messin around... I have read alot of your posts... Because well your in alot of threads... Not saying i know you but saying i just kinda figured you were playin around. Hahaha its funny you thought i was serious though HAHAHA! Thats a good one.

Oh and yeh im pretty sure it wont... i gave him a few suggestions and didnt take to them very well.. a few other people improved my idea and he still rejected it. But i wasnt really pushin for a change here more like a Im bored saw something i thought was amusing so i shared it.

Last edited:

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Just because Lefty didn't approve with ya...doesn't mean he has no good reasons for it.I understand.

You don't know me...and I knew you weren't serious.
I've read you from the very first post. ;)

Keep reading my posts,maybe you'll read me. :p

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Find me a nice picture of the original playstation (not psone) and I'll have no problem changing it.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal

336pxplaystationwg4.jpg

screenshot001ns8.jpg

screenshot003lc9.jpg

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member

Though I appreciate you providing alternatives I think that the current picture is better(for now).

As for this thread, I would like to ask of all of you to avoid starting such threads unless you plan to take the matter seriously. Comments about the site and suggestions about improvements are always more than welcome but this was just too silly.

Status
Not open for further replies.