how to run snes, nes ... emulators off modded xbox?

jacks

I have read through the 12 pages of posts and still a little foggy.

Just got a modded xbox with xenium chip running v1.1 os. Tried to update to v2 and got the HALT error (I assume it's the cd media that the xbox doesn't like). I had read that this version of the software would allow me to ftp files to the xbox. That would be nice, but burning to dvd and copying down for now would be fine with me.

Right now, If I put the emulators and games on a disc and put it i the xbox, it would do nothing correct? It's not like the mod chip would detect it and let me run it right off the disc? Or even let me copy down all the needed files to play off the xbox.

I did a search for file manager, found xbmc. Will this work for what I want todo?

Sorry, but it seems like the same question is kept being asked over and over again, but I'm still a little unclear as to how to get all this stuff working. Not to mention I can't seem to find evolutionx or since it's illegal, I would be a little afraid that it would somehow mess up the xbox becuase i got the wrong version or whatnot (I read the rules and didn't actually request where to find the files)

Last edited:

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
It hurts me say this but in this forum there aren't very skillful persons in PS2 or XBOX emulators , just go www.xbox-scene.com and read the forums there , all your answers are there.