Hello from the new gal!!!

Fiery_Vixen

I just stumbled upon this site and it looks really good. :thumb_up: It's nice to meet you all!!!

I mod on another site so I kinda feel like a traitor, but hey, you can never make too many friends or have too many sources for getting good help when you need it and for getting more knowledge anytime.

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
I just stumbled upon this site and it looks really good. :thumb_up: It's nice to meet you all!!!

I mod on another site so I kinda feel like a traitor, but hey, you can never make too many friends or have too many sources for getting good help when you need it and for getting more knowledge anytime.
Any girl gets a warm WELCOME from me.
You mod on ER....make sure you don't post rom links. :D ;)

Nice avatar and sig combo.

Fiery_Vixen

make sure you don't post rom links. :D ;)

Nice avatar and sig combo.

I won't and thanks. After reading a few other intro threads I feel I should say a bit more about myself. But, you can find out pretty much everything you could want to know about me by viewing my profile and visiting my myspace page and checking my Xfire profile so I am not gonna bother typing it all again. If you want to know anything that is not there just PM me or IM me all my screennames are in my profile as well. I'm pretty much an open book.

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Just for the record, registering at many forums does not constitute treachery.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy yourself and find what you are looking for.