Why want it work!?!?!?!

Ultimaprince

No manner what I try, I can't Valkyrie Profile to work on ePSXe. I try PSX but still won't work. Is there something I'm doing wrong!!!

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Ok that was a bit rude lemme start over... Hi im Dude. Your not really giving us anything to go on here i dont know what plugins you have or if you even have any... Bios as well.... What happens when you try and start the game?? Are you sure you tried everything? Just to make sure you should really read this before you think you have done everything How to set up ePSXe

Hope this helps

Ultimaprince

Ok that was a bit rude lemme start over... Hi im Dude. Your not really giving us anything to go on here i dont know what plugins you have or if you even have any... Bios as well.... What happens when you try and start the game?? Are you sure you tried everything? Just to make sure you should really read this before you think you have done everything How to set up ePSXe

Hope this helps

My bad, I think I was sleepy when I made this thread. BUTTTTT, the plugins I'm using are:

Sound plugin: Eternal SPU Plugin 1.41
Video plugin: Pete's OpenGL Driver 1.72
-does the CDrom plugin matter?- If so, ePSXe CDR ASPI core 1.5.2.

The game file is an .IMG file, and when I try to start it, first it comes up then it closes. The game doesn't appear at all.