Newbie here :P

NS_Gamer89

Nova Scotia Gamer
Im new at this stuff and I need help, because I have no clue how I can play games, I got the emulators and a game , but I have no clue how to open it because it is under a WinRAR Program

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Ok well first off this is the INTRO section of the Forums.... Not the help section but ill try n help you out. Just next time try to post in the correct forum ok...

Well to start your not really giving me enough info to help you out here... What system is your Emulator i.e. SNES, PSX, N64 and so on.... 1 Thing i can tell you tho is that your gonna need to get Winrar which will unpack the .Rar file that you have... Just go to google and type in something along the lines of WinRar download or something like that and install it then open your .Rar file and youll see the game you want to play. Just drag it into a folder on your desktop and run it in your Emulator.

Have a nice day.

P.s. Welcome to EZ forums!:D

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Well then all you have to do is what i have previously posted.... Get WinRar and open the game file... Extract the game onto your Hard Drive (Anywhere you want) and then run it through your emulator.... Also you will need to download all the correct plugins for your Emulator... Just google N64 Plugins...