custom ps2 dvd

aiat_gamer

my ps2 has a problem with playing multi games on a dvd,lately i got a dvd game that has five games on it(street fighter vs capcom,snk vs capcom2 and ...).is there any way i can copy each one on a diffrent disk and play them??

mhl12

are you talking about games like the capcom classics where there's a whole bunch of capcom games put onto one ps2 disc?

if so i dont think there's anything you can do about that. And you're ps2 should be able to play it...

When you say "custom" it makes it sound like it's an illegal copy. It's legal (original, paid for and not burnt), right?

aiat_gamer

ya,something like capcom classics,only its bunch of street fighter games.the reason i said custom is because i have seen custom dvds,and i know it can be done.my ps2 has problem with every thing that has to be loaded from a game,like tekken 5,i couldnt play any of the old tekkens in the game or that game where you play as jen alone ina action like game,or play any demos included in somegames(like nfl street 2 in nfs game).

Last edited:

aiat_gamer

it has nothing to do with these.i`ve tried like 5 games and it had the same probelm,it shows that red screend whenever i try to play games the way i said.

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Its probably the Lasre reader in your playstation... If its an older playstation2 and you havent been keeping it clean and taking care of it or if you leave it on like 24/7 this could happen... unfortunatly you most likely wont be able to fix it yourself but you could try n take it to a repair shop for electronics they may be able to help you...