Etiquette question???

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
What is the etiquette in handling people sending PM's asking for ROMS Via E-Mail? I havent sent one but i have recieved ond and ofcourse i didnt send them. I told the user to Google it and hopefully he will find what he needs... But other than that i am allowed to send a link to an Emulator correct? i have not sent him one its just for future reference. :D

mhl12

i dont think that's allowed here. just ignore all the pms requesting for roms. If the person keeps on asking, just report the pm or a mod or admin.

Zach

I'd say report on the second offense. If they don't listen after you warn them once, then they are getting what's coming to them

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
What is the etiquette in handling people sending PM's asking for ROMS Via E-Mail? I havent sent one but i have recieved ond and ofcourse i didnt send them. I told the user to Google it and hopefully he will find what he needs... But other than that i am allowed to send a link to an Emulator correct? i have not sent him one its just for future reference. :D

This didn't need a thread really.
You just turned into a snitch,a stool pigeon...a....nevermind,you get the point. ;)
And it really depends on the person that asks that.
If Lefty would ask me...would I say no ?

And as said long time ago...GOOGLE helps a lot.You'll find anything.
If you can't use Google...why are you on "teh internets" anyway ?

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
And as said long time ago...GOOGLE helps a lot.You'll find anything.
If you can't use Google...why are you on "teh internets" anyway ?

You are right. And this is all he info. I will give to people that ask.