PDA

View Full Version : Haha Whats Up All

DudeJustDoIT
August 10th, 2006, 01:47
Hello Everyone!! Im new to the Forums here, Im not exactly 'NEW' to emulation completely but i really only have experiance with ZSNES and very little with ePSXe. Ummm im pretty good with computers so i wont really require such IN-Depth help like baby steps so hopefully that will help you guys if i ever ask anything... umm other than that Ill just tell yall a little about me seeing as this is the 'INTRO' section and not the 'HELP ME' section as i see so many disguard.... Ok im 20 i live somewhere in Texas, i was origionally planning to go to school for Comp. Tech. but shortly after i changed my mind and now i attent Texas Tech. and am on my way to a degree in Anesthesia, Ofcourse ill leave Tech for med school first Lol.. Umm anything else just ask and if i can ever help anyone i will i just have to learn first HEHE.:D

-=VampyR=-
August 10th, 2006, 09:41
Welcome Dude !

as this is the 'INTRO' section and not the 'HELP ME' section as i see so many disguard....
Always liked smart people. :)

DudeJustDoIT
August 10th, 2006, 16:57
:p It doesnt take a genius to read... It just takes Letteracy hahaha Lol

-=VampyR=-
August 10th, 2006, 17:03
It doesnt take a genius to read...
Well to some it seemed too hard though.

DudeJustDoIT
August 10th, 2006, 17:35
Haha yeh its usually the people that come in to ask 1 question and then never come back to the forum... they dont understand the concept of getting help and trying to give help afterwards.... Oh well....

mhl12
August 10th, 2006, 19:07
welcome to EZ forums

DudeJustDoIT
August 10th, 2006, 21:59
thanks for your welcomes' they mean alot... I used to be with another forum A LOOOONNG time ago when i first began emulation for ZSNES and very little Psx... But no one there was very nice or helpful... i had to learn about the Bio's and Plugins from hours of searching... But here everyone seems to help one another.. its nice to find a forum thats actually WORTH getting on the computer and coming to. I look foreward to getting to know all of you here at EZ :D

DudeJustDoIT
August 10th, 2006, 23:13
Oh and i forgot to tell everyone i absoltly love....... FF VII best freakin game ever made hehe laterz......