Haha Whats Up All

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Hello Everyone!! Im new to the Forums here, Im not exactly 'NEW' to emulation completely but i really only have experiance with ZSNES and very little with ePSXe. Ummm im pretty good with computers so i wont really require such IN-Depth help like baby steps so hopefully that will help you guys if i ever ask anything... umm other than that Ill just tell yall a little about me seeing as this is the 'INTRO' section and not the 'HELP ME' section as i see so many disguard.... Ok im 20 i live somewhere in Texas, i was origionally planning to go to school for Comp. Tech. but shortly after i changed my mind and now i attent Texas Tech. and am on my way to a degree in Anesthesia, Ofcourse ill leave Tech for med school first Lol.. Umm anything else just ask and if i can ever help anyone i will i just have to learn first HEHE.:D

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Welcome Dude !
DudeJustDoIT said:
as this is the 'INTRO' section and not the 'HELP ME' section as i see so many disguard....
Always liked smart people. :)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
It doesnt take a genius to read...
Well to some it seemed too hard though.

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
Haha yeh its usually the people that come in to ask 1 question and then never come back to the forum... they dont understand the concept of getting help and trying to give help afterwards.... Oh well....

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
thanks for your welcomes' they mean alot... I used to be with another forum A LOOOONNG time ago when i first began emulation for ZSNES and very little Psx... But no one there was very nice or helpful... i had to learn about the Bio's and Plugins from hours of searching... But here everyone seems to help one another.. its nice to find a forum thats actually WORTH getting on the computer and coming to. I look foreward to getting to know all of you here at EZ :D