Game music: FFIX

Professor-alex

Ive been trying to run final fantasy 9 for the best part of an hour now, but I´ve had no luck. When i load it up, it just loads up a blank screen. Im using ePSXe 1.5.2, dont know what plugins but they work with all other games perfectly. Im running the PAL version, copied disk, have downloaded the PPF patch and done everything in the ePSXe help file, with no luck. Any help would be appreciated.

But my real problem is this: Im running the game to record the music from the adventure map/overworld map/whatever its called. Ive tried finding it on limewire and such but it just isnt there. Does anyone have a way of getting it directly from the CD, or can anyone send me the music directly?

Thanks in advance.

cibomatto2002

Windows 10

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
I was just gonna say about a program i got which rips movies and audio from PSX games but looks like u got the music part covered

Last edited:

Professor-alex

But what I was looking for was a piece of music from the actual game, all limewire had from the official sountrack were actual songs and a battle theme.

insanemaniak

This User Is Insane
Whats ur email i dont no what the software i use name i changed it lol so ill send it by email, its simple to use :)
It does what you want.

Xiedo

THe OST should have all music from the game, especially Final Fantasy OSTs.

EDIT: I see, Limewire didn't have the whole OST? Try www.gamealbums.com. Probably much easier than ripping the music yourself.

Last edited: