Fast Xbox 360 question

Eclipse95Racer

i am new to the 360, hell i just figured out that i can use the 360 controller on my PC. haha. so i downloaded all these SNES roms and N64 roms, and thats all cool, but i was wondering...

how can i play my 360 games on my PC?

i travel alot and stay in hotels, and we all know the 360 isnt the smallest thing to be lugging around. so it would be alot mor convinient for me to just take my laptop and games when i travel.

is there an emulator i need to download or something? i figured there must be a way to play 360 games on a PC, otherwise why would Microsoft make the controller capable of working on a PC.

any help would be great. thanks.:D

Jale

Not even the Xbox can be emulated at this point, so the 360 is un-emulated right now. I think there isn't even an emulator for 360.

Eclipse95Racer

damn, so there is no way to play my Xbox 360 games on my laptop? that sucks. i cant go without playing my 360. so i guess ill have to keep stuffing my 360 in a suitcase each week. haha.

TheCreator

You do know that quite a few 360 games are avialable on PC, such as Oblivion and prey, while for the ones that aren't there'll be other alternatives. Just you'd better make sure it's a good laptop with decent ATI or Nvidia graphics.