PS1 emulator help

mhl12

you want to play ps1 games on an xbox? How would that work? the controllers are different. Why not just use a regular comp emulator?

thee_papabear

it works for my other emulators i have n64, snes, nes, sega, gba, neo geo, atari 2600, all for my xbox they all have different controllers.
ps i have been asking around and there are a few ps1 emulators for the xbox im hoping to find a good one so please keep your eyes open if u come across one
thanks

Toecutter II

you want to play ps1 games on an xbox? How would that work? the controllers are different. Why not just use a regular comp emulator?

Umm, honestly, the controllers are almost identical. The buttons are all in the same place, with the exception of L2, R2, which can be subbed with Black/White Buttons.

I really want to know, though, how fast is PS1 emulation? I mainly want it for Suikoden I, II, and Valkyrie Profile.

leon_belmont

Killer of all evil
Hey papabear
You said you have all gba n64 emu,

If it's not much to ask can you tell me the way you played and install Xboyadvance or whatever gba emulator for Xbox.
I have quite knowledge in PS2 emulation , i have all the possible working emulator for that system. And since PS2boyadvance is still in development i downloaded for Xbox the Xboyadvance, but i don't know a damn thing in Xbox emulation, in fact it's my first post in the Xbox emulation forum.
I have a default.xbe files and some text files plus a directory with skins for the emulator.Which file should i burn to disc , or tell me all the route from 0-100%.

Many thanks in advance.