• Welcome to the Submitted Content Forum. You may use this part of the message board to submit content for reviewing before it is posted at the main site.
    • Acceptable Material
      If it is a review it has to be one of a game or emulator.
      If it is a guide/manual it has to do with emulation(how to use an emulator etc), not a game.
      New releases - Keep in mind that we check other sites regularly for those ourselves.
    • Necessary Requirements
      You may not copy content written by another person and claim it as your own. Any material found to be breaking that requirement will be removed.
    • Images
      You may use as may images as you like. At first you will have to host them to one of the many free image hosting services available. Once your material is officially posted we will copy them on the server.

RPG Test

ViperXL2

This is a extended and better demo than my last wich sucked. This demo contains a much more interactive enviroment and is still in the making.
----------------------
Download - Here
----------------------
The controls are very simple.
----------------------
Enter/C is action.
Use the arrow keys to move.

Last edited:

Jale

Please, use anything but Megaupload to upload your stuff. In this country, Megaupload officially sucks.

ViperXL2

Please refrain from downloading the demo from above!
----------------------------------------------------
This is the same demo but fixes the bug where you would select no to search somthing and it would turn up empty afterwards.
----------------------------------------------------
Download - Here
----------------------
Map Design: ViperXL2
BETA Tester: Amnitrix
----------------------
There is going to be a new map designer and BETA tester by these name.
New BETA tester: MonsterGuns
New Map Designer:Amnitrix
Script & Line Editor:ViperXL2
----------------------------
The new final demo is expected to be done in a day or two with 50 new maps and a outside town with other things to do so stay tuned.
--------------------------------------------------------
Please leave comments in here and ideas to here : ViperXL2@hotmail.com

ViperXL2

I've noticed this my self srry buy it seems that it is a bit buggy. Dont bother downloading this anytime soon. When I fix everything with it you and others will be able to enjoy it. For now this is at low stage of development. When I get the game completed i'll post a new thread then.

DudeJustDoIT

Lifeless pain...
just played it. I got RPG maker as well and since i got it i was able to play your game. i liked it, it was pretty fun.