Max Payne 2

El Fugitivo

I'm looking forward to it, personally. Any of you guys feel the same way? Or do you think it looks like a cheesy horrible game. I liked Max Payne because i like John Woo's Hong Kong films and film noir, so I guess if you don't have the same interests you might not find it very enjoyable.

Also, if you liked Max Payne, I think you might like Quentin Tarantino's new film, Kill Bill even though most of the violence in it is sword-play and not gun-play.

Splize

I Thoguth Max Payne was awsome excepially the stoyline, but the sequal looks like it isn't going to be as good (Like most sequals :()

Not-Spekkio

Max payne 2 is so good, you little retards arent worthy to play it, a free tip from me, use bullet time, but only retards who aren't good enough to survive without it use bullet time anyway, so fuck you guys.
And yes, I can't be fucked to think up a good flame now, so fuck you even more.

But it's good.
Buy it, you fucking pirate queers.

El Fugitivo

I bought it last night when I was waiting at the mall to see Lost In Translation. Haven't had a chance to play or even install it yet, though.

Motoko

Originally posted by Not-Spekkio@Oct 18 2003, 02:55 AM
Max payne 2 is so good, you little retards arent worthy to play it, a free tip from me, use bullet time, but only retards who aren't good enough to survive without it use bullet time anyway, so fuck you guys.
And yes, I can't be fucked to think up a good flame now, so fuck you even more.

But it's good.
lol.

yeh anyway, i'll download it too, the first one was good, just a bit short.

Neko Koneko

Originally posted by Not-Spekkio@Oct 18 2003, 02:55 AM
But it's good.
I'm not wasting money on a game I'll play once then never play again. And that one time was yesterday, to test it after installing it on my brother's computer.

El Fugitivo

I'm playing at 1024x768 too, but I've got it on the medium setting, and I've only run into a couple problems so far (freezes up when he falls through the catwalk at Mona's place and when he jumps through out of the burning building and gets knocked out.

Nick

It ran fine for me at max settings, I did not encounter any errors, other then a few sound glitches which were pretty weird.

Anyway, I was hoping for something more interesting. I realize it aims for real life realism, but I thought that that there should be a wider selection of weapons.

Anyway, I beat the game in two days, it was a little too easy for me.

TGS

I got it too. But is the game supposed to be soundless? I had sound at the intro and then when I got control of Max I couldn't hear a thing. Is that normal?

TGS

Where do I do that?

TGS

Oh right that, but no matter. A friend fixed it for me, I'll play it tomorrow because today I cannot be buttocksed to do it.

Motoko

Sometimes when i play this game certain objects within the game loose there "skin" and they black with weird yellow scribbling on it. Then other times they don't. anyone else had this?