Your Room/Work Area

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
Post pictures of your room and/or work area.

Here's mine:

Yrtlzmo-Room2.JPG

Yrtlzmo-Room1.jpg

TGS

Your room looks fairly tidy, I wish I could show mine.

onewecallgod

i liek the cars :)

nice and tidy room/ work area. ill post a picture of mine, but its fuckin messy

J

Jet Set Willy

[click to enlarge these]

My desk, and back-breaking deck chair thing which I am forced to use out of circumstance (no cash):

My smaller terrariu... I mean, bin of crap. Notice the Commodore 64 Model 2 in there:

TV Corner:

I have sex here 3 times a night*:

* Lies.

Motoko

Same as Waz, click to link to bigger picture.

I got the box room of the house, yeh it's kinda shitty, i'm waiting for new furniture to arrive also an actually PC desk.

ScotchGuy

Board Addict
It is German for "sweet". I found them and made them mean something because they were neat. It actually works sort of, when you convert "Suß" which means sweet to English you substitute the 'ß' with two s's.

Nick

I like that. I've got a tall ceiling that feels really cavernous, that bothers me for some reason. I'm something the opposite of claustrophobic - I don't like unfilled space.

Here are a few of mine:

What it looks like around the time I get home:

lightsoff.jpg

A ( sort of ) wideangle view. My window shade broke a few years ago and I just hung an old blanket over it. Been there since...

wideangle.jpg

My 'bookshelf' is more like a place for depositing trash. I'd like to get decent furniture and paint the walls, but I don't own the flat, and I don't have ANY money to spend on this stuff. I hope to move anyway.

bare.jpg

A strange mix of things on my windowsill:

oddstuff.jpg

My desk:

desk.jpg

And my bed. I've got two in the room, this one and a larger fold out couch...for stuff.

bed.jpg

J

Jet Set Willy

The slope on my ceiling just takes the piss, really. The (tiny) window is right at the bottom of the slope - the hot air just rises to the top of the room and gets trapped there. I installed a ceiling fan which helps a little, but not much.

Waz does not like hot.

onewecallgod

IMG_2515.jpg

IMG_2517.jpg

my room and work area. my computer is very messy right now...i'm too lazy to rearange my water setup

hitmonlee

my room is pretty terrible, parts of the wall are falling off. the theme with the posters is i put most of them up when i was 15, and as they fall down i leave them down.

tv, stereo, etc.
bed
wardrove and door

my computer is in the house, in the study which is a really boring room.