mkvi emulator in need

papaz69au

hi ppl....ive been looking around for an aristocrat mkvi emulator but cannot find one,i know there is one around my cuzn had it but his pc kinda stuffed up and had to reboot windows and he lost it...he cant remember where he got it from....anyone out there that has an idea about this emulator or has it..could you please let me know...thanks ;)

okiedokie

The emulator is illegal to own and you shouldn't be asking for it. In fact, the Police are investigating people who were caught selling it on ebay, I have heard this from a very good source.

papaz69au

aristocrat mkvi

i didnt know its illegal,although i know a couple of people who have got the emulator on cd and i only found out they did today..i have roms for it just wanted the emulator...was given the roms by an annonimous person from another forum.he himself couldnt send me the emulator but he has it on a cd.the roms were from a site he is not telling me,but he sent them to me instead.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Re: aristocrat mkvi

Don't worry, most of use here have ROMs. I was just saying that you are not allowed to sell ROMs or emulators on sites such as eBay.