Sound problems with ePSXe. Plugin isnt working properly...

excessumcarcer

I put in all the sound plugins on this site, but, when I play, it only says part of the lines. Like, the first 2-5 words then it blanks out. Depends on the plugin. Theres one where the first time it blanks out theres a high pitched noise that wont go away. Is there any other plugins that would work better?

Lefteris_D

Administrator
Staff member
Perhaps there is an issue with the game you are trying to play. Can you tell us what it is?

excessumcarcer

I am playing Valkyrie Profile. Its weird becuase theyll speak, and sometimes it goes a little farther in the dialogue, but others its shorter. Theyll speak and then right in the middle of a word, its instantly cut off untill the next person speaks. I tried other plugins, but the other ones are worse. I am using the Eternal one.

devilstar187

not tryin to hijack the thread but i have a similar problem. i have been playing xenogears and no matter what i do i cant get any sound in the anime scenes. anyone who has played it on a console knows there is sound there but for some reason i cant get any sound through the emulator.

Otaku Ichise

just use this plugins and configure them as it is here:

its all you need to have great quality and performance at same time^^ folow that and your problem is gone.