just got me an emulator but....

MMM

i downloaded all the required plugins and bios but i still experience some slow down (esp, with the music ) when playing games(ff8, fft) also , the characters have this light beneath them all the time and in final fantasy tactics tthe world map doesn't even show up.
so waht's my problem here . could b the graphic card or something?

ripmaw

FFT iso... ATTACK!!!!!
half the time it may be the emulator your using... i use psxeven and the games run perfectly... well i still have to get ff8 iso most of the other ff isos... lol except for fft... but yeah if i know what emulator your using then i could help you

ripmaw

FFT iso... ATTACK!!!!!
yeah
it would probibly work better with psxeven but i don't think that's the problem... i'll look more into it... so i don't screw up too bad... i think i've heard something like this somewhere and i think it was the emu... but i'm not sure... but anyways if you want to you could try psxeven and if it runs too fast then look at the post about that in this area i gave what to do on that... but is that dosn't work then i'll try to find another answer...

MMM

great! psxeven solved all the problems!
now is there a way to transfer my save file from epsxe to psxeven? i tried to copy paste the file but it didn't work

ripmaw

FFT iso... ATTACK!!!!!
your welcome MMM! no i don't think that there's a way... but when i get home i'll try to find a way to do that... btw do you have msn, aim, or yahoo?