:::Need help loading roms (Plzz help!!!!):::

Coolerboxx

Someone Else
Hi peeplz :p

I just got the ZSNES and finally downloaded Chrono Trigger for it, but when I tried loading the game, the whole emulator screen turns black with a few letters and words on the bottom of it. Then two seconds later the letters disappear and my computer crashes!!!!!!!...........:confused:

Does anyone have any suggestions on how i can fix this problem????
I'd be most grateful if you can help me

Thanks a bunch!!!:D

ripmaw

FFT iso... ATTACK!!!!!
i'll look into it... i'm still pretty new with ZSNES (well i'm downloading it right now to check this out...) plus i need a SNES emu lol so yeah if the same problem happens to me then i'll try to find an answer...

oh yeah how do you load the game? do you load it through your emu.? if not then try this

open the emu. then go to file->open then click your rom and it should load... if it donsn't work that way then i'll find something else...

Last edited:

Coolerboxx

Someone Else
kool thanks ripmaw---:happy:

anywayz i tried wut u said but it still doesn't work sadly
so how about you? did yours work? If it does, then can you tell me how?
I would greatly appreciate that
THANKS!!!!!!!!

p.s. you might have figured this out already but u load the roms through
the emulator (I think)

speedy

Yes the rom files load through the emulator. First open the emulator, then click open, select your rom and the game should play. Have you tried to play other games on your emulator or just Chrono Trigger? I havent found a Chrono Trigger rom that works yet but then again I'm not looking that hard. Lol. But if membory serves me correctly, I did try Chrono at one time and it was just a bad rom. However, many many many other games work great on zsnes and snes emulators that I have.

Coolerboxx

Someone Else
Ya i have tried final fantasy VI(FFIII in the US) but when i tried loading it,
that annoying black screen comes up again...

and these are the tiny white words on the bottom of the screen that I mentioned about earlier that got me confused >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

File: Chrono Trigger (U).smc Header: Yes
CHRONO TRIGGER TYPE:NORMAL
INTERLEAVED:No BANK:Hi CHKSUM:FAIL
VIDEO:NTSC CRC32:46CD3250

i've only tried those two games so i might check out a couple others to see if they work

ripmaw

FFT iso... ATTACK!!!!!
mine worked... i don't see any problem... maybe you emu is messed up... try to redownload it... it may work then...

Coolerboxx

Someone Else
yes!!! it finally worked..... or i just downloaded a good rom. THANKS!!!

Oh by the way.... what keys do you press for up, down, left, right, start, and select?

speedy

To set your controller select the INPUT at the top of the emu. Next select JOYPAD CONFIGURATION and this will let you set up your directional buttons, start, select, A, B, X, Y. There is a default already set but you will adjust here to whatever is compfortable for you.

Teemah

yeah the same thing happneed to my friend...he just redownloaded the whole thing and it worked for him..the only thing now is to find out how to work it...