Sailor Moon Super S game

Lingkang

I´ve downloaded the Sailor Moon Super S file rar for Sega Saturn I´ve install Satourne ver 1.1p I´ve installed ASPI.zip and I´ve downloaded a BIOS file japanese for the game but I still can´t play it can someone help me? please I´m desesperate trying it and I just can´t

Lingkang

I´m very sure of it because if it wasn´t I couldn´t download it in the internet so I´m sure of it the problem is about the opcode(Master SH2):(

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
I'm sorry, but that doesn't make sense. That something is on the Internet doesn't mean it's emulated. You can also play the ISOs on a modded Saturn, so that could also be a reason.

Lingkang

anyway I need help because maybe it could be downloaded I just have to try it just try if I can prefect If I can´t bad but please help:verysad:

Zach

We really can't help you out, because we can't understand what you are saying. Maybe you should ask a friend who knows better english to translate for you, and then we might be able to at least know what your problem is.

Otaku Ichise

ok i shall try seeing for you^^ for i still need to try runing saturn emulator too.