killeria client

caleb

yeah i do, just mixed up the spelling, thanx for your correction Lefteris_D

pam

Banned
the bad thing with kailera is that u have to have fast speed (or at least same speed with the person u want to play with)

raiden

both players dont necessarily have to have high speed connections. e.g. if one person has 56k and the other person has broadband. the 56k user can create a kaillera server and host the game and the broadband user can connect to the game and the resulting ping should be ok for both parties. if you have 2 56k users however forget about it unless you are geographically close then maybe you might get an acceptable ping.

pam

Banned
U r wrong again raiden, things r not like that, I have isdn but cant play properly, isdn is too slow for most of people(imagine the 56 u said about) I mean, yes, u ll play, but 1 or 2 little seconds later..HA HA HA :lol:
Its good to say theories, but is better to try it yourself, as i did.

guardianx

but most emullator provide kaillera as a mean to connect to the net to play. what is the name of the emulator that provide something else

Zach

I don't play many Kaillera games anymore. So I don't really play many online games. I use ZSNES sometimes with a friend, and have tried many other netplay emulators.

All emulators so far are shit, with the exception of ZSNES's netplay code. If all emulators used whatever methods ZSNES did, netplay in emulators would be in a far better state across the board.