I was thinking...

kallion

Simple Man
You know what would be really neat? I'm a big Super Smash Brothers fan. and I loved the variety of the character select in Super smash brothers Melee.

But wouldn't it be cool if there were 100+ characters or something? I would love that :p

Jale

A GameCube disc can hold up to 1.5 GB of data (music, sound effects, textures, meshes or 3D objects themselves, animation and other data). Putting 100 more characters means more work and space.

Also, fighting all those characters would be a pain in the ass.

kallion

Simple Man
Well of course I understand the fact that having 100+ characters would be memory strenous and most likley impossible, but like I said I just thought it would be neat... and the ability to support larger maps and 8 player battles that would be really intense :p

cloud4004

I like the way you think man. Maybe one day you'll have your ultimate Smash Bro's game. Then you can wish there was 200+ characters and 16 player battles... :p

kallion

Simple Man
Yeah that will be the day. It'll probably be on the Nintendo OMG System. Coming soon to a SUPERULTRADEF TV near you. In 30 years >_>

kallion

Simple Man
Instead of taking up another thread , I'll post my next topic here...

I was also thinking about them making a Legacy super smash bros. for Super nintendo with 8 characters (The Nintendo 64 Cast) and trying to make it a fun battle game :)

That would also be neat!

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
kallion....you know you can use EDIT instead of triple posting... ;)

kallion

Simple Man
Heh, sorry about the triple posting thing, completley forgot about the Edit tool.

Anyways.

Of course I know it's photoshopped, I'm just saying, that's what I want to see in a game. I know that's not real :p

Thanks cloud, My friend made it, I think his name was cloud. lol

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
kallion said:
Thanks cloud, My friend made it, I think his name was cloud. lol
I think I know cloud4004.
His real name is Terry B.

kallion

Simple Man
If I have to, I can pull Dr. Mario out of SSBM and lay down some smack down.
I suggest we dis-engage the fight or You'll get a perscription for pain.

:p :p:p

cloud4004

kallion said:
If I have to, I can pull Dr. Mario out of SSBM and lay down some smack down.
I suggest we dis-engage the fight or You'll get a perscription for pain.

:p :p:p

Coolest thing I've heared all day...

Ok, sorry Butters... I'll step off.