new guy with lots of questions

D

D*S*G

hows it goin im alexis from miami and im gonna be posting lots of questions for you guys ..im new at this actually i dont kno what this is.....

soo can i download emulators to my comp and play games ..or do i need to buy games ??

i thought that was the case but after downloading these emulators iv been lost to what to do with them ....

Jale

You can't (and shouldn't) buy ROMs from the net since they don't have the rights to sell them. The forum rules states that you can't ask for ROMs. All I need to say is to use Google to look for them.

Also, make your signature a bit smaller.

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
For emulation you will need at least an emulator and ROMs. The emulators are most of the time free. The ROMs are also almost always free, but they are in most countries not legal to download.
Welcome to the forum, BTW :)

D

D*S*G

so if i have my emulator ..from here...then all i need are roms which i guess are the games right>?

Jale

Yes, since it's been known like that back there. Now there's a huge diversity of formats besides ISO.

mhl12

hm.. I remember reading in an issue of PSM where they talked about play SNES roms on the PSP. They did give a website that sold roms legally...