Neogeo roms in mame32

FragaCampos

I recently downloaded 4 cds of neogeo roms for mame32. I have mame32 0.79 and although i can run the games i can't put or see them in the "available" folder.

Any sugestion?

Thanks!

El Fugitivo

You said you downloaded 4 CDs of ROMs; did you place these in the "roms" folder in your MAME directory or are you running them from the CDs?

FragaCampos

Yes, i put all the roms in the roms folder. (although i can put them anywhere since i can configure that in Options -> Directory)

I can play, but i have to go to "All Games" and search for the game, which is very annoying... :angry:

J

Jet Set Willy

Hit F5? (refresh)

I'm assuming you're using the Mame32 version with the built-in frontend, right?

FragaCampos

hummm... now i fucked it up.
i installed version 0.80 and romcenter. Everything was ok, but when i made an audit to all games with romcenter it fixed all my roms and now i can't play a single game... damn! :(
Romcenter says the roms are ok but i can't play them, mame32 says that the roms are missing. I guess i must do something in romcenter to fix this?

Please help... :unsure:

FragaCampos

ok i solved the problem.. still, i have the inicial problem: i can play the neogeo games, but i can't see them on the "available" folder. And yes, i'm using mame32 with frontend.

Fibrepunk

Originally posted by FragaCampos@Mar 20 2004, 05:57 PM
ok i solved the problem.. still, i have the inicial problem: i can play the neogeo games, but i can't see them on the "available" folder. And yes, i'm using mame32 with frontend.
You want to play NeoGeo games? Try using NeoMame32plus, you should be able to play a lot more Neogeo games with that... instead of just mame32. While you are at it, why not try out Mame32plus also, it supports more games than Mame32