W'SUP Y'ALL!! HELLO PEOPLE OF EARTH!!

Goku911

BEHINDE YOU !!!!
>>>>>GANGSTA<<<<<
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yo yo yo y'all, im kinda like, ya know, new homey in DA ZONE!!
SO i was just like,ya know, yo yo yo how y'all doing,ya know, w'sup with ya and **** (sorry about that), ya know?! PEACE MAN, YA KNOW, 4LIFE HOMEY!
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>NERD<<<<<<<
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello people of Earth. I come in peace, far, far away from the Galaxy of yours.
My name is.... Spock, I am here with my space ship called, Enterprise. I am here to collect some data of your planet.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
>>>>>>Rock Dude<<<<<<<
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Woooow, this page is like, awesome man, like totaly!!
Nice shiny colours man, i like it dude, this page ROCKS, like toooootaly.
So peace man, this duuudde is going to listen some... HEAVY **** MAN like toooooootaly awesome page duuude, niciiiiicieiceiiiii work duuuude toootaly nice.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
Goku911 said:
>>>>>GANGSTA<<<<<
Yo yo yo y'all, im kinda like, ya know, new homey in DA ZONE!!
SO i was just like,ya know, yo yo yo how y'all doing,ya know, w'sup with ya and **** (sorry about that), ya know?! PEACE MAN, YA KNOW, 4LIFE HOMEY!

Welcome to EZ my nigga !
Make sure you read the rules bro',so you don't get banned and shit.

Peace.

Goku911

BEHINDE YOU !!!!
Welcome to EZ my nigga !
Make sure you read the rules bro',so you don't get banned and shit.

Peace.

Thx, bro'!
I want to be just like this guy when I grow up... :rolleyes:

Oi you and Vampyr are my homies in this site, since ya were the first homies who posted summit in her'

PS: Is my avatar too big o' enough sma'??

Last edited:

montpics

Goku911 said:
PS: Is my avatar too big o' enough sma'??
Should be fine here. And welcome to this forum, and happy posting (considering you are a mixture of Star Trek and DragonBall Z person) Spocku (=Spock + Goku)? :p j/k

cloud4004

Goku911 said:
Oi you and Vampyr are my homies in this site, since ya were the first homies who posted summit in her'

Hmmm, in that case me and Vamp might let you into our secret underground fight club.... :p Bring soap.