Harvest Moon: Back to Nature

ChimpySkater

I just downloaded Harvest Moon:BTN and when it was downloaded it came with a .img file and a .cue file...I tried using some Playstation/PSX emulators but nothin can read it. What do I do to play this rom. There was no readme that came with it. Also the .img file has an error.

Thank you for your help.

J

Jet Set Willy

You either need to convert it to an ISO, use a CD-ROM drive emulator which can mount IMG files, or burn it to a CD and run it like that. But if it's corrupt, you might not want to bother.

Nick

I think the best idea is to use a CD drive emulator ( Daemon Tools, Alcohol 120% ) and see if it mounts. If it does not mount and gives you an error, then it's corrupt. Also, try pointing the CD burning/emulator program straight to the .img, rather then the .cue, this once.

J

Jet Set Willy

"Corrupt" probably means that it just failed a byte hash of some sort. The corrupt data may be a very small amount, and in a non-harmful place such as in the middle of a video stream. On the other hand, it might be mashed to buggery.

caleb

seeming all harvest moon games are exactly the same just download one of the othe 27 harvest moon games :lol:

Nick

Originally posted by caleb@Mar 17 2004, 06:18 AM
seeming all harvest moon games are exactly the same just download one of the othe 27 harvest moon games :lol:
That makes no sense at all.

Nick

The new GB game also had quite a few features that prior were not found on the portable versions. :)

pvocd

Hi! I would like to know where you can download the harvest moon back to nature rom and on what emu does it work?

Thanks

PVO :unsure:

Diclonius Lucy

I had a question as well, i've been searching around the web but the answers aren't helping to much. I keep configuring my game pad?(Im using a keyboard) And they keys won't work on the game.--; I don't know if it's just this game or i'm not configuring right in general heres a picture of the set up for game pad/controller 1 could anyone tell me how it's supposed to(all the keys I mean the type, big motor,small motor, digitial only,ectera? All these optiosn confuse me and I don't know what they mean--; ) Therefor I don't know if i'm selecting the wrong game pad since theres more then one or if it's this game since I heard the rom is known to have glitches. Thank you very much for your time.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v291/Kanaru/control.jpg

chocolate

OH MY GOD!
I want to download harvest the moon back to nature for pc but I dont know how! I have this game in my ps1 but I need it for pc... please help me!
thank u!