Let's get end of all this sufferring bios searching plugin downloading thing togather

ilikoko

guys, can't we just sit togather and wright a new our own emulator ourselvs?
im not so good in c++ (but hoping will be in 1year or later) but can't we try?
i don't know anything about graphyc programming i know only few things but if anyone knows something lat's share this to each other and maby we'll get something... i know one guy he made a videogame engine i so it with my own eyes maby i shud ask him what we will need to start makeing such emulator and where shud we start from...

??? our own bios, our own graphyc engine is that a good idea ? :eek:

Jale

Re: Let's get end of all this sufferring bios searching plugin downloading thing togather

I don't think that would work. Games were specially designed to cooperate with native BIOS. About the graphics, that's what the plugins are for.

cloud4004

Re: Let's get end of all this sufferring bios searching plugin downloading thing togather

Noobs always have such big dreams... :happy:

alcoatjez

Capo di Tutti Capi
Even programmers who have worked with the system they're emulating (like Steve Snake with Kega) have a hard time making an emulator. Emulator programming is not something every programmer can do. So best leave it up to others ;)

-=VampyR=-

Immortal
cloud4004 said:
Noobs always have such big dreams... :happy:

Perfect reply.

alcoatjez said:
Even programmers who have worked with the system they're emulating (like Steve Snake with Kega)
Fusion Kega is teh best.S.Snake is great.

alcoatjez said:
Emulator programming is not something every programmer can do.
Depends on what you emulate...but I'm pretty sure you mean a n00b programmer has no chance. ;)