Delta Help

keithgmccall

I just got the epsxe emulator, and the delta frontend. I got all of the neccessary plugins and that sort of thing. Delta gives you a list of games, and when I clicked one of them, and either a small black screen comes up then an error, or the whole screen turns black, and it does nothing. What do I do to get these games working?

montpics

You have to configure the plugins one by one. You got the BIOS right?

Note :
Never use Delta frontend but ePSXecutor is the frontend that I used. :)

keithgmccall

Thanks. Does epsxexecuter give you the games as well. Delta gives like 30 games. If it doesn't, where do I get the ISO for Final Fantasy 7 and 8? I have both games, but the CDs don't work, so I can't make my own ISOs.

Zach

Don't ask for links to copyrighted materials here, thanks.
You'll have to rely on peer 2 peer networks to find that stuff.

montpics

keithgmccall said:
Thanks. Does epsxexecuter give you the games as well. Delta gives like 30 games.
I don't quite understand with that. However, the setup of the frontend is pretty and I believe you could hang with it if you know how to configure the plugins etc.
If it doesn't, where do I get the ISO for Final Fantasy 7 and 8? I have both games, but the CDs don't work, so I can't make my own ISOs.
Not ROM/ISO request as it is not allowed here in this forum.

However, making an ISO from your CD........ What programs did you used?

Recommended softwares (some of my favs) :
Alcohol 120%
ISOProducer

montpics

Well, there is a wizard setup available from the first time that you click on ePSXe file.

Note :
Make sure that you all the necessities (both plugins and BIOS) needed with ePSXe.

Read the stickies available in Sony Emulation and Games section. :cool:

Cold 09

I just got the epsxe emulator, and the delta frontend. I got all of the neccessary plugins and that sort of thing. Delta gives you a list of games, and when I clicked one of them, and either a small black screen comes up then an error, or the whole screen turns black, and it does nothing. What do I do to get these games working?

Kad nemash pojma, buraz!!! :D