Why can't I play Sega CD games?

HP1000

Hi!

First time poster, long time emulator fan!

I guess my problem really isn't that common in here. I have searched the forum and came up with nothing.

I have a few Sega CD games on my computer:

Sonic CD, Mickey Mania, Theme Park, WWF rage in the cage, Sensible Soccer and Earth Worm Jim.

Only the Sonic CD game works, but all the others can't run. I get the startup screen and when I press start I go to some kind of music player.

Is there someone out there who can tell me what my problem is??? It's really annoying and I really want to play these games :(

HP1000

All my bios is set up as they should but I still only get that stupid music player :(

I'm getting a bit frustrated here.... Somebody out there must have encountered the same problem. I have both the Kega Fusion emulator and Gens but none of them can play these games. Maybe the ISO is corupt or something?

Can anyone throw me a bone here??? I'm begging! On my bare knees!

montpics

That could be a problem if that ISOs are corrupted.

So, did ISO and music were seperated or placed in one true CD image? :rolleyes:

HP1000

The ISOs and the mp3s are all in the same folder. I've gotten the games from ******* and Sonic CD and WWF Rage in the cage works fine.

I've tried to delete the mp3s from the folder, but it still goes to the musicplayer but this time it can't play the music (for obvious reasons).

Last edited by a moderator:

belmont

Please don't mention sites with illegal material.

Seems to me that your isos are corrupted since you did what Alexander_13 mentioned.

montpics

Unless convert mp3 into wav files and mount *.cue file which let you mount the ISO and the wav file as well with Daemon-Tools. :cool:

Just a suggestion though.....

DarkSide

HP1000 said:
Sorry mate....

So your basically telling me that there's nothing I can do?

yeah the same help i get on nintendo question, i'm waiting until today.......:glare: .man get at me on pm that i send you my emulator all set for u. ;)